View Single Post
Old 2012-08-09, 13:06   Link #36
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Why does remote weaponry matter if he can fly around at high speeds and just shoot the heck out of his opponents? Surprise wasn't the major benefit of that unit. I gave the ability to fight multiple enemies, improved his range options without sacrificing close combat. If he wants to block the bits just use those massive beam swords then just shoot them down. Besides what he's been doing all this time is proving that it doesn't matter what they are shooting with if they can't hit you. Whether it's Zeheart or Fram they are all relying on their X-Rounder abilities which can't read his movements.

If Kio has proven anything it's that just being able to block attacks doesn't get you far . Still think in the end the Dark Hound was made to limit Asemu's options so Kio could stand out being the protagonist of this generation. Wouldn't do any good to be overshadowed by his father .
Zeheart isn't just relying on his X-Rounder abilities, he's also a very good pilot with lots of experience. It's the same deal with Flit. I don't know why you bring up Fram though, she said she's got no experience and would rely on her X-Rounder powers to help out Zeheart.

I don't know why you guys insist on this whole Super Pilot thing when all it does it give him equal footing vs X-Rounders. It doesn't make him better than everyone else. Heck Flit in his 60s is still a better all around pilot than Asemu...