Thread: Licensed Tari Tari
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-21, 07:04   Link #1104
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
Spoiler for personnal experience:
Well, your point remarks the fact that Wakana's response was more to put Sawa back in her place more than giving an advice.
But, anyways it's not that I want to drag this thing too much.
I think that probably you (and all the other posters who replied to my first statement) are seeing things more from Wakana's perspective, I'm seeing them from Sawa's one.

in fact your whole point of the episode is
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
No Sawa can't,and it's not the end of the world,that's the whole point of the episode.I'm with gohan on this one if some deus ex machina happens and she gets accepted I'd have a tough time accepting it.
Mine is not that. For me the main point is that people not always are good in conveying their feelings or understanding other's (as Sawa is btw), his father has been always harsh to her, but in the end he really cared, her friends seemed to not care about her issues, but the phone singing (and relating it to his father phone call) showed how much they cared even not knowing how to handle her issues at all or not understanding her feelings at all. In the end that doesn't matter.

In the end I'm starting to think that Tari Tari is not a story about overcoming obstacles life puts on your way, but instead how handle it when you don't overcome them (or in the meanwhile). You probably will overcome them eventually, but right in the moment what matters is not that, what matters is rediscovering one more time that you have people that care for you. These are the obvious things (that are easy to be forgotten) you need to remember, or that you need to discover for the first time.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote