Thread: Crunchyroll Hunter X Hunter Anime (2011)
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-26, 08:58   Link #2931
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooPurePureBoy View Post
Guys. With all the awesome stuff going on and will be going on in this arc why are we discussing something so tertiary and obviously of so little importance to the story that Togashi doesn't even mention it? The clothes came from wherever they came from. (not to say I think people shouldn't discuss whatever they want, but personally it's really a non-issue)

I mean Togashi took some creative license with his character designs is that really a make or break deal for some?
Exactly. Like I said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I think many of us here are aware that the clothes worn by those chimera ants are a “non-issue” in terms of Togashi’s storytelling. The existence of those clothes itself is already ridiculous to begin with. So, I think “the clothes turned invisible along with the wearer” is just another “non-issue” where we shouldn’t think too much about it.
Frankly, anybody is free to squeeze their brains out trying to come up with logical reasoning about the clothes’ origin, while I can just brush it off as part of the character designs (the author is the tailor ).