Gaiarth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtyped
i am 14
I know how to read
i dont think i need anymore learning
by now its just borin crap
and i said fight, not shooting =/
though i say if theres evidence sum1 was provoking u, and u shot them u shouldnt get in trouble.
Well, if you haven't learnt everything the school course offers, how do you know you have enough information to decide you don't need any more learning?

And how do you define 'provoking'? Is calling you names provoking? Is flirting with your girlfriend provoking? Is just looking at you the wrong way provoking? If you don't have a definition of what 'provoking' is, then anybody can shoot anybody for anything.

Laws are completely necessary for large groups of people to co-exist. It would be impossible to maintain a technological civilisation without them, let alone create one in the first place.

Of course, whether you choose to obey those laws or not is entirely up to you. But by choosing not to obey them, you are placing yourself outside the bounds of your community and should expect to take the consequences of that. You have to decide whether disobeying the law you choose to is worth the possible penalty of doing so.
Gaiarth is offline   Reply With Quote