View Single Post
Old 2011-06-24, 14:38   Link #3127
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Ah, I missed these laughing fits. So, Hilde is an ex-soldier, a librarian, a nun and an expert on nanotech. And an undercover agent. Anything else? Miss MC-0018 perhaps?
I forgot, she's also the (accidental?) creator of holo!Zechs. Which is unimportant anyway because is essentially the MS Epyon that's running amok. Okay... And how those Neuenheim guys got their hands on both is another interesting matter.
Also, we get treated to another of Sumizawa's retcons it seems. Katherina Peacecraft, written Katrina in the US dub, is Relena's mother. The novelization of the series confirms this. Here the excerpt:
Quote:
When the old man sees Relena standing before him, he murmurs with his surprise plainly showing, "Katherina...."

This figure resembles too much a friend who has died thirteen years ago.
So, this must be her daughter.
Nodding to himself, the old man approaches Relena and holds out his arm.

"Relena, you have already arrived!"

"Ah, Marquis Weridge, I'm sorry. I didn't know she was with you."
So why the retcon? Well, if Mille and Quatrine had the same grandparents it would be legally prohibited for them to pursue a relationship. xD At least where I'm from. Plus, dating your cousin is kind of ...wrong. Second cousin isn't any better in my opinion but people won't frown upon it as much. Well, if Mille and Quatrine are related at all. Which they probably are. I mean, it's Sumizawa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
- Because the royal family had a custom of not raising twins together, Sabrina was left on the Earth while Katerina was raised by the Darlians in the space colonies.
What? What kind of sense does that make?
And what is it with Japanese and twins? Seriously, it's not a bad thing.

Quote:
- In AC-145 at the age of 15, Katerina was tutored by the then 19 year old Heero Yuy (the leader).
- Katerina and Heero influenced one another and their sense of values changed. There's an illustration of Katerina and Heero. K looks like Relena and Heero looks like Heero.
Oh no, he isn't. He is not going to pass this off as 1xR, like with Quatrine and Trowa P. I dare him.
That aside, I'm curious to see a 19-year-old Heero. He better look like it in that dang illustration.

Quote:
- This month's chapter is called "Nocturne of Sorrow - Preface"
Wasn't that an Ocarina of Time song?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
The Perfect Peace Program is a kind of nanomachine program or something that is administered into the body. When the PPP is operating, specific people or all people's behavior toward killing seems to be impossible. In reality, Father says, "I'm unable to kill Relena Peacecraft. No one other than Heero can do this because the program is operating."
Does that mean that everybody is 'infected'? Makes me wonder when that stuff was put into everyone's bodies.
Wait. Could it have been in that Mars aging antidote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
I'm wondering if Hilde's activities are going to lead to her getting whacked by the Noinheim's?
Didn't Duo say something about his wife being dead waaaay back in the first chapters? When he apologized for Jr. being a rude little brat because he had to raise him by himself? Hilde still seems to be alive but that sentence is still nagging at me. Who died? And why has every woman a death wish? *looks at Sabrina* >_>
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote