View Single Post
Old 2008-10-18, 06:59   Link #214
Emess
Slower Than You

Send a message via AIM to Emess Send a message via MSN to Emess Send a message via Yahoo to Emess
I did not use TheFluff's script actually. What I did was write a shell script to take each block of timecodes and create a trim function for them to even out the framerate without it going all jumpy like using DirectShowSource+ConvertFPS would have done. It looks like my shell-fu is a bit fail and went and split it up for every single frame, I should probably have checked that more closely. You're probably right about too many functions though. Here's the timecodes file for you: http://pastebin.ca/1230173, the first 297 frames are the animax logo so they have a static rate. I'm trying to find a better raw but its proving difficult, I have no transport stream for it and the only raws I can find are at a much smaller res than what I'm working with. It looks like I will just have to wait for the DVD's.

@martino: I've never had any problem with the various FPS adjusting functions and doing a/b in them, I guess your way works too, but it wouldn't explain the error I got, which was most likely from too many trims.

@nagato: if the avs script is in the same directory as the files, then you can do it without the complete path and just go relative. I have absolutely no idea what timecodes-collector is though, could you explain? I'll probably need it or something else if I can't get a different raw >.<

E~

Last edited by Emess; 2008-10-18 at 08:00.
Emess is offline   Reply With Quote