View Single Post
Old 2007-05-09, 11:13   Link #41
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
And I really wouldn't mind Kay being called in for emergencies stemming from shady reasons And as for the Scryas...

Kay: Shinji, I need more info on this relic, find me some good reference material stat!
Shinji: You don't mean the "Ten Time Rheias Award Winning Archaelogist and Author Yuuno Scrya?"
Kay: You're such a mind reader! Get me as much as you can!
Shinji: *sigh* Like she looks up on info with anyone else...
K noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Though this version of Keroko is what I like to call the "RPG version"

the real Keroko is a character that actually has a part in the storyline. She would fight alongside Fate and Nanoha, which meant that she had to be at least that powerfull at the time, and that didn't lessen.

I might post her bio later, but its going to take some time to gather all the data and put it to paper. A little sneak preview: Her full name is Takamachi G. Keroko, or in mid-childa style, Keroko Georashi Takamachi.

Yes, there's a story behind that one.
That G unnerved me for a split second there.

I see. Well go ahead. The 'Kha' I put up was in-fic up till the A's to StrikerS arc, and you can see after that it was a plain joke, as with what I intended the FileS arc to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Kha Print me a paper copy and drop it off at my desk.... I'm serious about this, I'm not read that Thing unless its in me hands

Its interesting too see alot of support types here, I wonder how many of you guys tanks in MMO....
You're gonna have to wait. And I'm not about to let the whole UWAnime discover my true identity as the Messiah of Neo Velka.

Well my mains are a Priest and a Paladin in WoW. And I usually go for the healing character in any game, and I'm a trainee doctor IRL, hence my nickname 'The Cleric' or in this case 'der Kleriker'.

Besides, I think we now worship the Boost class for all the cool tricks they have.

There's a rogue up there I think, and Lowe's Kay should be a full arcane mage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
@ Kha: WOAH, talk about WALL Of Unabashed Blue Cheese *picks himself up for a moment*, it's more a fanfic than a character profile I am quite envious of your ability to creat cool german sounding attacks and abilities though Especially the armors Panzer, Jaeger and Schneider (I know I've heard of a combination of these three somewhere... Liger Zero... )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
@ kha: W00t! More Warcaft references, atta boy, Kha! Now I'll have to work extra hard to get the biggest bio. You ain't seen the true Keroko yet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
The amount of Warcraft / WOW reference is just... obscene
with some twist of FMP, SC, and even gundam

I must admit : the complexity and density of your "fic" are really high, which could be really a serious and solid fan creation suitable for nanohaverse, except if one catches the references

I was pretty amused by the amount of references, though not on mocking way (though the mention of AS, Power Word : Fortitude/Shield just killed me )

to much my surprise, some of your explanations are even more "believable" than the real things XD (example : Benediction of Freedom)

But please people, I think you should stay withint the "plausible" for nanohaverse : giving the opportunity of some imagined addictions can be really too chaotic, resulting into much more "meh" impressions, rather than enjoyable things. (i hope i won't see anyone mentionning like "yamato mage, using a Strike barrier jacket, which can be fused with Freedom jacket", else, it might be even cheesier than SSS++++ Mages)
beyond a certain limit, it won't be really bearable to read :s [/rant OFF]
For a full list of references in that:

Zoids New Century - Liger Zero
Gundam Wing - Tallgeese for Jaegerform
Gundam SEED - Avenging Wrath reinterpretation
Casshern - Inner Barrier Jacket
Full Metal Panic - Lambda Field, Whispers of the Ascended
Archspace - Whispers of the Ascended refers to an in-game event
World of Warcraft - Paladin (Most of the skills)
Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children - Gemi-stigma
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Gemi-stigma
Starcraft - Zerg
Warcraft 3 - Burning Legion
Command & Conquer 3 - Scrin
Robotech US - Invid (though I'm sure that came from somewhere else first)
The Forever War - Tarsons
Eragon - Dragon Rider (Though that can be anywhere)
Intel - "Core Fusion" was a processor chip
BLEACH - Flash Step (Also any shounen anime)
Jigoku Shoujo - the first 3/4 of Confession is Enma Ai's pet phrase
LASTEXILE - Claudia crystals

DotA - Divine Rapier. My favorite holy weapon.

HERE - Heterophobe legion

The original henshin was based on the "Final Fusion", but Subaru got to it first, so I edited it out, and became a general random super robot combination.

Phew! Did I miss anything? After all that was looong.

I understand the problem of such a character. In fact, most of this file was never used. I personally keep it as a souvenir for fun, as a perfect example of what is fun to do but NOT good to do.

No not that... Joke desu, you know? It was fun, tongue glued to cheek desu. lol But thanks. I thought I was about to be shot to pieces for posting something like that, even though it was really modelling my habit of grabbing little pieces around me to make into a new story.