View Single Post
Old 2007-05-15, 18:39   Link #17
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
It's is as Raikage says, having one eye to look from doesn’t make it better, in fact it makes it 10 x worst. You are having to adjust your self over and over, here is an example: close your left eye, then point your finger at a target on the wall, now close your right eye at the same time opening your left eye, your finger is no where near the target in fact its pretty far off. Eyes focus by using near or far, by using frames per second, a good example is a movie to us would look like a slide show to an eagle, the reason birds can fly at high speeds and not smack in to a mountain is because they see things in an insane amount of frames way more then that of a human.

Another little fact, people cant actually see using their peripheral vision you know that thing "with the corner of your eye" no one actually sees anything from there, it is actually memory, your brain processes it when something is misplaced or moves out of place in that memory its almost like it refreshes instantly (like a web page) causing it to seem that way.

None the less, speed and one eye hole has nothing to do with lightning, there are allot of people in Naruto verse who are fast, but does not use lightning attacks. If you were to apply bolts it could work both way's, if indeed Tobi had lightning attacks the bolt could work as a double edged sword, bolts are conductors depending on what they are made of, and the electricity would really never leave his body it would just be conducted by the bolts which could cause him serious harm unless he had a way of storing it on to the bolts then releasing it outward.

However, surprisingly I've never noticed those bolts or I forgot about them, now that you pointed them out again. It makes me wonder if Tobi has bolts on the other side of his cloth / body, it also makes me wonder how deep it goes. The bolts would make more sense if Tobi was Otobi and the bolts were holding half his body in place, they didn’t just dig in to his armor but was attached to his limbs (half his crushed body) along with his armor, which is some how connected to his chakra allowing him to move. However, that’s just a theory if we could see the other side of his body (which we cant any more cause now he is sports the Akatsuki cloak, but yea in terms of bolts applying it to Tobi = Otobi theory seems allot more applicable then yours.

Now in terms if "Prodigy of The Land of Lightning" you could be right, there is most likely a possibility some one from Kumogakure is in Akatsuki, however I feel its not Tobi.

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-05-15 at 19:10.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote