View Single Post
Old 2010-08-05, 08:54   Link #10326
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batora Ushiromiya View Post
Hello ! I just joined and a bit confused too ^w^

I'm a long time reader (especially the Umineko's threads xD) but I start to register just right now because I'm not very good in english... (like 99.8% of French people... è.é ). Eventually I overcome my shyness... and -well, here I am ^w^

I'm 18 years old, otaku (a bit ... =D), I like watching anime series, and "play" Visual Novel, especially the "When they cry..." serie and the Nasuverse (Fate/stay Night, Tsukihime, etc...)...

My favorite video games are : RPG - Final Fantasy (all of them), Tales of, The Witcher, The elder's scroll IV : Oblivion, Kingdom Hearts, Megaten (Shin Megami Tensei) : Digital Devil's Saga, Persona 3 and Persona 4...

FPS/Infiltration/Horror - Halo, Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill (especially the second episode), Metroid Prime...

I like also TV shows like Lost, How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, Friends, Bsg (Yeah! That's Frakin' good !!!), The Pretender (I'm not sure of the name because in France this serie is called "Le Caméléon" ^w^), Stargate, Dexter, Castle, NCIS, CSI:Las Vegas, Veronica Mars (!!!).

That's all folks ^^
Spoiler for ?:
Yay, another Lostie!!!! (I love lost.)