View Single Post
Old 2009-03-06, 19:32   Link #451
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofusensei View Post
Secondary Disclaimer: I should probably finish off Chiko 22, huh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by martino View Post
I personally would quite like that.
Seconded.
Think of how refreshing it'll be to purge yourself of the series and stock another notch under your 'completed series' belt.
Think of the sense of accomplishment, the achievement, the ultimate satisfaction of seeing it until the very end.
Think of the moment of pride you'll have when you look back at the series and nod and say 'I transcribed that. I was involved in the process with the team with creating something so beautiful, so awesome, so utterly amazing...
*record scratches*

Uhh....
Yeah, you should just finish Chiko off and be done and dusted with it
Pardon me while I go and hunt for a bottle of motivation on ebay, so it'll give me some bargaining power with my own brain to convince it to focus for 3-4 hours while I write out hundreds and hundreds of lines. x.x

On a side note, I'm curious about the latest status of Seto no Hanayome.
Last I heard, meet released ep 19 after a 5 month delay because of no TSer (the tragedy)
I also caught the OAV 1 release back in January or so meaning that what should be left are:
TV: 20-24?
OAV 2

Has it been officially dropped, stalled, delayed or still in the pipeworks somewhere?

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote