disney72
Going Bonklers

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
@Disney72-san
So, is it a same-sex thing?
Well, you got to decide, if you're a religious person, here's one thing:

You never need to run away from it, if you love the person, then you love the person.. Remember, "What you resist, persist." So the more you resist, the more you'll fall in love.. However, you don't need to go to the point of touching each other and having physcial satisfaction.. Cause that's wrong in God's eyes and you've sinned greatly.

Basically, some of you are bi that's why you're watching this episode, right?
It may be hard to admit, but you are who you are.. Again, the more you resist, the more you persist.

Freak out, let it go.. You have to live your life.. You can't ever run and hide, don't just compromise cause you'll never know.. Don't watch the time go by, don't keep it inside.. Freak out, let it go..

@Farr5792-san
Please do tell more.. n_n

i dunno if im bi.. i dont have girl crushes though.. this usually happens to me(im not bragging or anything) coz they think im small(cute) and they want to baby me.. i dont mind since im an only child but as time progresses they usually crosses the borderline from being sisters to more than it is.. i personally dont cross that border.. and being the naive person that i am, it dont bother me that much.. until this recent confession.. i always see our relationship as platonic.. not like this... and it breaks my heart coz shes one of the few people whom i really think wouldnt fall for me..