View Single Post
Old 2011-11-15, 00:57   Link #36
DV04

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineCorps View Post
Where those Aqua GMs at the Torrington base that were getting crushed at the final battle there?
Yup. They were also present when the Shamblo and the Zee Zulu's attacked the submarine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Oh wow now that was an action-packed episode.

I kinda dislike how the fights are so damn one-sided. First the Zeon Remants using old suits dominate the Federation and then once the Byalant comes out then it's completely reversed.

Why can't they just make it more evened out and more of a team work? On that matter it was interesting to see the Federation using the same anti-MS weapons they used from MS Igloo.

That and Banagher's emo was hard to swallow.

It's like, "Ok kid, you want to save her fine...but your in no fact concerned about the people that will get caught in the crossfire?" I know I'll get flamed for that comment but I just find it hard to take in whenever gundam shows these scenes.

The way I see it is that the Federation were completely off guard, hence the whole "Giving the Feddies the shock of their lives" message to the Zeon Remnants. There is also the chance that most of the mobile suits pilots stationed were rookies that had little combat experience since there hasn't been a full scale war for a couple of years. As for the teamwork aspect you mentioned, yeah, they could have done that. I see it as they were panicking and trying to scramble all available things (I.E. tanks, jets, etc).
DV04 is offline   Reply With Quote