View Single Post
Old 2006-05-04, 04:14   Link #734
Maliux

Send a message via MSN to Maliux
Well, I don't have all teh patience to go through ALL the posts *sights* I tried, Really, I got to page 12, and lost it...

I'll post what I want in hopes that some one (either if my request HAS been answered previously, or not) could help me up a bit.

The anime I saw this came in shorts un a BETA cassette demo reel that played in those old fashined, big-buttoned beta videocassette players...

Any how, The vido played somehting aking to a demo and a tutorial, and in a short series of "demos" that demonstrated Japan and it's culture... AND it came to a part that "Demetran the frog", "Speed Racer" and some other anime shorts played, there are TWO fo this animes that I have yet to identify and watch...

Fisrt off and more importantly for me is the one of a "man" in a red suit (akin to those in "Battle of the planets" -G-Force), he's ina cave and beatting th ecrap out of a ton of guys in black-violet suits of armosr that resemble "ants"... this guy is then surrounded by this guys and they throu several chanis to him, surrounding him and making a coocoon of chains around this red-suited guy, until he's really "pissed" and shouts, then all hells break loose, and he beats the crap out off all this "ant" guys, ending with him, grabbing the face of one of this guys on the roof of tha cave this all happens... (please, please, let me via mail know what this anime is!!!)

Teh other is of a guy in armor (also akin to "battleof the planets"...go figure) that "surfs in space a top a big shouldered and though looking "robot", they are assoulted by some "invid" like saucer like aliens that shoot from a tendril on top of them, and the robot just squishes them off, this guy has a bouble bladed weapon that he uses to slice, dice, stab and beat the hell off this "saucer martian" criter-ships... that feel kind of organig... then this guy throws his bouble weapon, stabs several of the ships and wins the day, ending the short with him on top of the robot.. and catching his weapon...
My mail is: scruzl @ hotmail (dot) com, please let eme know as soon as you get what this animes are, and many, many thnx in advance !!!!
Maliux is offline   Reply With Quote