View Single Post
Old 2004-04-12, 03:45   Link #4
Kaizoku Luffy

I've seen everything there is in the Macross-universe and I've seen all Ghibli-films.
I've also seen 14 Lupin III films by now, and I suppose most people have only seen some of them.

Ashita no Joe Movie 1: Haven't seen anything from the series, but as the movie was supposedly a recap of the first series, I decided to just go and watch it.

GoShogun – The Time Étranger: Even though it's out on DVD in the US, I don't think a lot of people have seen this one.

Marine Express: A movie containing several characters made by the Astro Boy-man, including Astro Boy himself and Black Jack.

Mazinger Z Movie 2 - Mazinger Z vs The Great General of Darkness: Found this one on Direct Connect after having just seen both MazinKaiser OVA's. Decided to download it, only to found out that the second MazinKaiser OVA I had just seen was somewhat of a remake of this movie.

Mermaid's Scar: Not many people have seen this, as it isn't available with subs. I watched it raw, and it was pretty easy to follow.

Queen Emeraldes: A not so well known Leiji Matsumoto OVA, which wasn't all that good, actually.

Robot Carnival: Somewhat of a predecessor to Memories, where all the shorts are related to, well, robots.

Rumic World: I've seen three of the four OVA's. Ofcourse Mermaid's Forest, but also Fire Tripper and Maris the Chojo. Now only if I could find The Laughing Target.
Kaizoku Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote