View Single Post
Old 2007-02-14, 21:52   Link #4
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

A Sweet Trap

This was a beautiful episode, and the perfect setup to the start of the newest arc. However, I wonder with so few episodes left how the animation staff is going to handle the development to make for a decent conclusion.

The last things I know is that the manga currently has five volumes to now and with all the cram plethora of fillers that were sticked at the beginning of the show, I feel that lots of stuff for storytelling and plot development are going to be left out.

Regardless of that, this episode had a nice atmosphere that is juxtaposed with the turn of tides at the end, which we see it coming all along. Throw a ballroom party for nobles, which the location happens to be a few blocks away from the park where food is distributed to the people, bad idea.

Spoiler:

Definitely, Schultz displayed a dramatic growth on character that enabled him to understand Alice's feelings.
Spoiler:

I could have bestowed a 100 to this episode, but I cannot due that my only complain is that the ED song reverted to the first one. A shame because the new song by Stekkin was cute.