View Single Post
Old 2010-03-06, 04:20   Link #19
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Triple R, You realize you're arguing with someone (felix) who has their rep "turned off". So they've already made their decision and is basically wasting your time for grins as far as I can see

There is a system for unjustified negrep (report to a mod, they will remove egregious nonsense). But really... I've gotten a pile of negrep, usually inexplicable or just feeling the need to stalk me or what seems to be a fear of actually debating me. I've reported maybe 2 or 3 - I think maybe 1 got retracted.
Sometimes I'm just as perplexed by why a post got posrep...

I appreciate a negrep when it actually communicates a problem, though that happens less often than liked.

(shrug) personally, I have a list of people I like to debate, talk with, or listen to. I tend to focus on them.

The report tool is a wonderful thing....
Just wondering, where would the report tool be for this?

As for the issue itself, since rep is mostly a toy I don't really see an urge to change it. I think my post that was linked in the beginning summarizes anything I have to say. But I guess it could be bad for new users. I remember some spammer was annoying the crap out of me before I realized PM's have report buttons too.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews