View Single Post
Old 2012-02-18, 10:06   Link #289
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
It was stupid of Shu to leave out a little need to know infomation about the Voids, but it wouldn't matter anyway if they did find out. It's a freaking battlezone out there, someone's gonna get killed either way. Thing could have been different if he tried a different tactic and just left the guys behind like you guys said. And like I said, things will get even worse with Gai than it was with Shu....You guys thought Shu did was messed up (don't get me wrong, he really did some messed up stuff still)....we haven't even begun to see even more BS coming from a resurrected Gai. Usually this does happen.

And all I know since I caught up with this anime is that the students elected Shu to do something that will help them get out of this mess. Something that just spelled "this is gonna suck" knowing how Shu was...his friend Hare died, he went mad with grief and s**t. He was tyrannical on the students two episodes in, did something to help the students and got backstabbed, something that came back to kick his a** after how he acted towards everyone. That and among other things. For now, Shu is feeling a moment of powerlessness that shouldn't last too long. And Gai....f**K that dude man...f**k him....

Anyway I'm done discussing with this episode. Only five episodes left to go...only the end will tell whether this thing is gonna stop right there at number 22, or go on to do a possible second season.