View Single Post
Old 2013-08-17, 17:32   Link #156
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
And if they trip over your hut, it's all over. And you can only do your farming at night. And your cooking in the trees.
I don't think think they could trip your hut when it's on top of the tree. Don't know you heard of raising veges on pots?

Quote:
They have the option of staying home unless they have real reasons to go out.
They have to unless they want to be stuck the way they are and wait for the two special ones to keep ramming walls one by one....

Quote:
But you're the only one and you refuse to explain why.
I explained it but all you say is how to keep you "elite pampered" and fat....

Quote:
Technically we don't know if we can't get rid of the Titans through the power of human sacrifice, either.
Until then.... we have to do what we can do.... even if it cost lives....

Quote:
What benefits? You have men where you don't need them and kill a handful of Titans. Explain how that's beneficial instead of going all ipse dixit on us.
DO I have to repeat everything???

Quote:
Being pessimistic is thinking the odds for good scenarios are lower than they are. I'm saying that even a best case scenario isn't worth the effort, and you've done jack to show otherwise.
I find this unproductive.... if one so damn caring about human lives... why seen a elite corp out in the wilderness in the first place.... Just wait for extinction....

Quote:
So you don't kill a lot of titans.
Resupplying once every 15 days.. you got two weeks luring Titans and ambushing them inside the forest...

Quote:
Notice that his team - his handpicked elite - is also very nervous in the presence of titans.
It's normal to be afraid... being scared and unwilling to act is stupid...for an elite..

Quote:
The more you stay, the more you risk getting an abnormal one figuring out how to make a tree fall. Or worse, an intelligent one.
Same goes on the walls no? I think it might take some times as these Titans did on the walls... I think these would have been effective if done a couple of years ago...

Quote:
That's why they have supply caches. Those don't unnecessarily endanger badly needed men.
Is it my eyes or I see wagons following the corps.....

Quote:
The "get killed for no reason" strategy, you mean? They're better off without it.
I never said that, lols

Quote:
And they've got a wall, lots of canons, and hundreds or thousands of other soldiers to do it with.
But look what happens..... it didn't done anything during the surprise attack

Quote:
If the Titans breach a wall, they need every man in the city, not camping out in the woods. If the Titans don't breach a wall, the civilians aren't in the way and provide much needed support. (Like potatoes. Think of Sasha.)
The objective of base camp is :

1. Front line of defense against Titans

2. Luring the Titans to a

> Less populated area away from the walled cities
> With strategic advantage for their 3rd gear
> Providing an effective ambush site against Titans

3. Serve as a resupplying area for Recon corp.

4. Training area for actual combat experience..

5. A front for further expansion..

Supplies could be resource from wild games or livestock being raise ABOVE. Other necessity could be sent twice a month from the main base inside the cities every 15 days at night.

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2013-08-17 at 17:58.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote