View Single Post
Old 2012-04-07, 11:04   Link #254
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtkp View Post
Oh...It's Teh Ping of BT. Hi.

I knew it was stated that Volume 10 is estimated to be released by the beginning of Autumn. But in his Twitter page, Kawahara-sensei mentioned that Volume 10 might be released in sync with the broadcasting of the anime, which is July this year. That's why I made this assumption. Besides, I don't really believe that estimated released date because it is juat an estimation. We have 8 volumes beforehand that got released way before the estimated release date.

And I would like to also apologise to you. Sorry that I won't able to translate because my level of English proficiency is not good enough. Long time ago, I had tried my hand on translating Volume 5 from Chinese to English privately but unfortunately it failed miserably. It seems that I am still lacking in vocabulary though.
i can help with editing the english if you want, i'm confident in my english(its british english but i can easily swap) but my chinese is............*cries* and i dint learn jap. but i meant did Kawahara-sensei finish Alicization web novel already?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote