View Single Post
Old 2011-12-08, 20:14   Link #23
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Do you know what? I think Tatiana should take Alister's advice and hook up with Claus.
"Don't be ridiculous." ~ Tatiana

I actually wonder what Tatiana wanted to say before Alister started to say she had fellings for a commoner. One thing is sure, looks like she didn't have to join the military to revive the Wisla. She just had to marry a wealthy noble...

Seems to me that she's running away from the "pressure". Might be why she accepted the XO job on the new world and later the captaincy of the Silvius. More distance between her and unwanted marriage, feelings and blood relatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Funny how Alister seems to be still shipping her friend with Claus. How we got from THIS to the captain and XO of the Silvius should be interesting.
Alister is Tatiana's best friends, subordinate (both military and socially) and "attendant/servant" (Alister act like it). And Alister might have "more than friend" feelings for Tatiana as well (depends on your googles). She also seems to wish the best for Tatiana and want her happy.

As for the Guild, I'm wondering from where they are coming from. They might not exactly have as much control as the guy they meet want them to believe. It's quite possible they actually failed to take "control" of all the other returnees as well.

But we know Alvis will be wearing guild clothing in Fam, so...