Thread: Licensed Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-13, 11:19   Link #657
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Well they got back on track with the big lolz this ep, alot funnier than the previous 2.

Lit girl is as awesome as ever, that chase scene just to tell him something she didn't need to was great!
It's weird it's like all the pairings in this series are kinda tragic and doomed to fail for some reason but they just manage to hang on in there

The ice tripping hit home but then every kid must have slipped on ice at one point...unless they live somehwere where ice doesn't form then you've missed out on one of life's must do

And learning to ride a bike....wish I could say "ahh fond memories" but I can't actually rememeber when I learnt to ride a bike

Hishschool boys and cooking!
When this segement started I was thinking "how well Motoharu gets along with his sister" then he gets a haymaker
Actually quite liked this skit, since I've always had a thing for older sisters

Toshiyuki.....don't know if I should build a 20ft statue of you or simply faceplam
Man they really don't let up on the little teasers for shippers do they.
First there was the Imouto, then Habara and now Yanagin, has he really got it lucky or not?!
Interesting that Habara(?) said she saw that scene before, could it have been that Toshiyuki got the scar from the same move?
Surprised he didn't break a leg, good thing it's anime