View Single Post
Old 2013-03-05, 21:19   Link #2682
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Except every time we DO give you actual answers, you just say "No you're wrong because I don't like it" and then move the damn goalposts to cover the fact we proved you wrong.
No I didn’t. When you call me wrong at times is because you are assuming a different position that I meant and I clear that fact by explaining further what I mean and keep my thoughts on the matter. Just because you point out that you don’t agree and have a different interpretation means mine is wrong and of course mine doesn’t make yours wrong I just don’t share that view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Except if you remove or add elements you change the story. In fact if you add or remove the right element, you'll change the whole thing drastically, like you did with the Einhart/Sieglinde thing. Your "example" drastically changes Sieglinde's entire characterization and completely negates all the development Einhart's made thus far.
Agree that if you remove key elements you change facts but I didn’t remove any key elements at all there. In the end a lot of what happens is extra that really makes no difference. Sieg’s basic characterization might not even happen because all we learn is that she is timid, likes to eat a lot and is friends with “Victor”. Nothing really about her character at all. Einhart really has been stuck in the same as she started when she meet Vivio: still confuse about her past and present to the point Vivio didn’t really make any impact on her and just now she is picking up with that so why to spend so much time watching Einhart not changing at all and just jump to the change faster and develops her character in ways that matter.