View Single Post
Old 2008-10-22, 03:23   Link #2240
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
How did Suzaku survive anyways? Not only was his cockpit lanced by the Guren's arm. The whole thing blew up good.
I think that kind of outcome would of been too hard to predict. Too much of Lelouch's plan depended on Suzaku surviving, I guess. Push comes to shove I guess C.C. could of played the part, but that would of meant she would of had to be Zero. That doesn't really work out.
I just don't see how you could predict that Kallen would defeat Suzaku in such a way that would give the appearance of Suzaku's death. Even more so when you consider the only reason the two had to fight was because Gino took out the shield, allowing the Guren in.
Not to mention that Kallen would just happen to pass out after she defeated Suzaku. That always seemed a bit too convenient, Though if she hadn't you know eve with her wings out of commission she would of kept fighting and pressed Lelouch's hand. Seeing how Lelouch wasn't as crazy as Schneizel I doubt he would of used the FLEIJA teh same way. Schneizel seemed ready to launch FLEIJA to set an example.
Nice post.

But I guess Suzaku could have taken a dive if you consider that he and Lelouch planned on Gino letting Kallen into the shield. That they had planned it out perfectly on how he would lose and knock out Kallen at the same time. That Suzaku planned it out so he would lose in a way that didn't involve her using radiation or slicing /stabbing through his armor and reaching him. That Suzaku must not have fought all out even though he said so himself how strong Kallen was....(in contrast he had nothing to say about Bismark)

Anyway I think the entire fight at that point in the series/episode was pointless and made little sense in the grand scheme of things