View Single Post
Old 2010-09-28, 20:02   Link #2175
user112168
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I don't understand what you're saying Brera and Grace have nothing to do with Alto. Please keep on topic.
Ep 15 9:45+. I guess I have to spell it out for you again. Grace's cohort are discussing the Battle in episode 7. They mention Brera (in the Vajra carrier while Alto is there too) monitoring Sheryl's singing, and that he unexpectedly hears Ranka. This is independent corroboration of Alto's claim made at ep 15(17:45) that he heard both girls singing.
You were disputing this, I gave you relevant scenes which corroborate each other.
Quote:
Because Alto was not previously shown to have that ability. Which comes from humans infected with the V-type infection, and if want to say was infected with the V-type infection then go right ahead.
It is canon that Brera is Ranka's brother by blood, it is also canon that their mother had the V-type infection. By the way if Grace could produce fold waves herself then why did need Ranka, to communicate with the Vajra? Your ignoring the facts to suit yourself.
You're ignoring ep 23 14:20+ where Ai-kun turns on Ranka just after arriving at the Vajra system, and hands them into Grace's control. A clear case of Grace being able to control the Vajra to some degree. That's a fact, you going to ignore that?
We know that Ranka's mother had the V-type infection when Ranka was conceived, but that's all. Brera could have the v-type, but he doesn't seem to have the symptoms at all. No lighting up belly, no making earrings flash, etc. His power is definitely closer to Alto's with the earring than to Ranka or Sheryl.
Quote:
It is Kabuki from your comment it shows that you know absolutely nothing about Japanese culture. Way to be ignorant. Kabuki is traditional Japanese theater that is held in high regard to the general society. All the actors who take part in Kabuki are male, and not only that but it also considered a very respectful profession, for males to take part in, no matter the role. Next time visit wikipedia . Also while Alto was dismissive of his Kabuki background, he had integrated it with so much of his life that one could say that he wasn't as against it as he wanted others to believe. It wasn't so much his background in Kabuki that was the problem in fact in a drama CD Alto has no qualms with cross dressing, it was the fact that he didn't want to inherit the family business that was the problem.
Can't take a joke, huh? Maybe i was a little of colour though. I was trying to use humour to make the point, which you obviously chose to miss.
Quote:
Something being in a series doesn't stop it from being a Dues ex Machina.
But being in the series makes it canon, regardless. So there' no point left for you to make.
Quote:
Now you're pulling shit out of your ass. I can't decide if you're joking or if you're serious.
I check and you're right about the harmonica. I must've misread the metal bit as a gem, but looking closer the colour's not right.
But there's still the matter of Grace's fold-quartz implant tech, described in ep 24, 5:00+. This is the basis of her network (the voices you hear with her) and of any tech which interfaces with fold-waves, hence why they want so much of it.
Quote:
It does make the difference considering that their mother was contracted with the V-type virus, and the fold quartz act as a amplifier.
Because it was never stated that Brera had fold quartz in his body just cybernetics, and I already answered the question about Alto.
Grace's implants for controlling people were based on fold-quartz (ep 23 5:00).
So logically Brera had one of these implants. After it was damaged in ep 25, he was out of their control, but he would still have the fold-quartz crystal inside his skull. There's no source for him having the v-type infection himself though (his belly never lights up or anything, assuming he had the safe version like Ranka)
Quote:
You really need to put things within the context, when you're arguing. You also have a habit of forgetting information to suit yourself.
What information am I forgetting?

Last edited by user112168; 2010-09-29 at 00:32.