View Single Post
Old 2011-09-16, 06:08   Link #1279
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@DarkJak-Just say that your timelines slighly AU. It doesn't really matter simce most fans don't pay that much attention to exact details on the backstory.
@ZeroXSEED-What kind of weapons do you think can pierce the IS' frame? (not the shields, I'm talking about their "Limbs"). Sorry for constantly asking questions, please say if it bothers you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Well, for all I know, Charlotte has a weapon that has potential to get through the IS frame. It's the Shield Pierce, or known as Gray Scale, on her Raphael-Revive Custom II. Or you can watch Episode 7 in the anime to see Laura, Cecilia and Rin in their 2-on-1 fight.

But if you're not sure, then I suggest that you make one of your own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@Darkjak- I was hoping more on conventional weaponry, the terrorist team on chapter 3 are bog standard males and I need to find a weapon or their "fight" will just end up with them getting mauled by the IS units.
You ask me? Easy. Just make something that has the power output of an IS weapon.

If I can compare what's been shown in the anime, Laura's 21mm (.88 inch) HEAVY railgun has power output slightly surpassing 127mm Rheinmetal cannon of modern weaponry (I judged it from the explosion and destruction caused by it on the arena).
Spoiler for Rants, rants, rants:

My useless rant aside, Natasha is using some sort of anti-IS portable weapon in the V6 chapter 1. Unless Natasha is some sort of superhuman with implanted IS core, then we can assume that there's some sort of Anti-IS weapon that not been powered by IS core, and could be wielded by normal human.

Spoiler for Spoiler for Vol 6:

As you see though, her weapon is semi-automatic, instead of rapid firing/ barrage like Gospel's. So, the amount of energy needed would be large enoug. Even then, the possibility is limitless. Not to mention Chifuyu is able to use a real, IS weapon (which judging the length and size, I assume it would weight at least 10-20 kg).

Have our anti-villains bringing new type of high powered missile launcher or beam cannon (or in case of Irish, an I.S. scale beam dagger), and since most people are too cocky to admit conventional weapon is still effective, they'll be caught of guard.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-09-16 at 06:31.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote