View Single Post
Old 2007-08-28, 22:46   Link #563
TheMP3000
You got to envy this guy.

Send a message via AIM to TheMP3000 Send a message via MSN to TheMP3000
1. Giant Robo
Just epic, just so epic - it killed me. Episode 1 blew up my right arm in excitement. Episode 2 blew up my left arm in excitement. Episode 3 blew up my right leg. Episode 4 blew up my left leg. Episode 5 made all my intestines blow up. Episode 6 made my heart explode. Episode 7 blew my head off and exploded what was left of my body. Was that descriptive enough for you?

2. Le Chevalier D'Eon
In the beginning, I was unsure of this series. I found this series to just be amazing. 16 episodes in, I don't want it to end in 8 episodes, but sadly, all good things must come to an end. The story, political plots, the cliffhangers, the plot twists. It yearns for more attention after each episode, like a cat after you pet it just once. It wants more love.

3. When They Cry / Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Suspense, Comedy, Horror, Thriller, Psychological... is there anything this series doesn't do? I like the animation, it says to me "Hey, I'm not a serious anime. Hug and buy me." Oh oh oh, if you are a little kid, you get home and within minutes your screaming for your mommy because its like, SURPRISE! I'm actually a gruesome, scary series!

4. Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo
A spectacular, beautiful, elegant series. GONZO went aboe and beyond to make this their greatest masterpiece. It was just so memorable. Uhm, it also has the best villain in anime history - The Count! An elaborate revenge where you pull everything apart bit-by-bit... juicy.

5. Elfen Lied
Despite being very bloody, excessive nudity and a few swears every now and then. It goes into the human mind and beats it with a baseball bat and you have a emotions showing over this series. This series showed us both sides of humanity, the bad and the good, and how we are towards different people. All the characters feel pain in 1 way or another. It makes it very unique and #5 on my top anime. It hit both mentality and physically.
TheMP3000 is offline   Reply With Quote