View Single Post
Old 2012-06-16, 23:31   Link #1965
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinakatbklyn View Post
Spoiler for Exhibition:
Ugh I have NO idea who I am going to vote for that match , 2 of them are extremely high on my favorites list, while I still great like the other so ugh good thing I have time to decide. While on the other match...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I'm going to have a really hard time choosing between Shana/Yuji and Haruhi/Kyon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
I believe the reasoning for the second exhibition arena was something about Shana/Yuuji's relationship taking a turn for the worse in S3. But I think most people just vote for the characters, not the pairing, so if it's Shana vs. Haruhi this could be bad.
Well for me S3 is the entire reason it's an easy choice for me, before ending of Final/III and Yuji's development, Kyon would have made it extremely tough/close call despite me preferring Shana to Haruhi for sure, now I am much more or less even between Yuji and Kyon(both are two of my favorites males), so comes down to Shana vs Haruhi, thus isn't tough , especially compared to others.

Also on Saber note, I like her actually after F/Z, but I still think she's over loved <_<, and also from current results show much Clannad has weakened when Tomoyo and Kyou both lose to characters they beat easily in the past(though Rin and Illyasviel have got minor boosts from F/Z, nothing like Sabers' though).
MAL