View Single Post
Old 2011-11-01, 12:49   Link #22
Ryus
The One Eyed King

These. Spoilers. Sound. Insanely. Stupid.

Apperently we never get to see Roxanne's perfect sword... since she so busy luaghing she gets bit in half but somehow lives long enough to awaken... can any say rushed plot. I mean the girl can yoki predict but she fails to dodge since she'd rather lol. We'd still better find out how she died the first time, Id be upset if we never learn that and now that shes been rushed to awaken it seems Yagis done telling there back stories.

Hysteria still attacks Miria... plot induced stupidity all to make her get wounded in the lamest manner possible so she awakens.

Now lets get to how she gets wounded... by some one holding the sword in their mouth. Im sorry to say this One Piece fans but this all but physically impossible to weild and lame as fuck (sorry for the language but its true)... especially in an effective manner against some one as skilled as Hysteria. Im sorry but even duel weilding is hard to master but using as sword in ones mouth to defeat someone like Hysteria is an ass pull if I ever saw one.

So now we have all 3 awakened in about five chapters, Im sorry but as much as I worship Clare Id prefer a long well written transition back to her than a rushed one with bad plot elements.

I know the spoiler is true in all likelihood but im holding out hpoe that its bullshit. If its true I expect quite a few painful ratings unless Yagi does something amazing with the characters interactions this chapter.