Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-26, 01:41   Link #412
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s07195 View Post
Did you guys notice that the Taichi-Aoki argument was changed? I mean, in the novel Taichi's desire to 'save Yui' was unleashed which started the argument, but this wasn't really reflected in the anime. Taichi was clear on how most of it was of his own will, while in the novel he was more doubtful of what was actually what he said of his own volition.

And...I guess that's all I wanna say right now.

<Is that really true?>
Actually,

In the LN, Taichi was indeed acting according to his own will. That "save Yui" you read was implied quickly right away that Taichi wasn't sure if it was an "unleash". He felt something in him, but it wasn't quite the same.

Not until he knocked off Iori did he realize that he had been acting on his own will all along, before the actual "unleash" which resulted in him injuring Iori.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s07195 View Post
Actually, I really don't like what's going on in the anime thread at all! I don't think that they should be focusing on GENDER STEREOTYPES for goodness sakes! I may not know the posters too well, but when I see people not enjoying the anime, I really hurt inside! Also with this kind of talk, I don't know how to join in at all. ...Eh? Ah?
Why else did you think I hardly ever appear in the anime thread?
Except maybe posting a few pictures here and there ahah~
When people get serious, they "stop-having-fun".

Last edited by Lantern; 2012-08-26 at 02:00.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote