Thread: Licensed Claymore Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-15, 19:43   Link #776
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

I still don't understand what happened to the Destroyer. Isn't she supposed to fight with Priscilla while Clare's gang trying to stop Casandra's body? I mean out of blue Riful's fused body with Dauf appeared and she started to fight againist Priscilla now. I am guessing that Priscilla just beaten the Destroyer and now fighting the same being at the same level (Riful's fused body). But even so... I think I am missing some pieces in the whole picture here. I guess I'll re-read the previous chapters again but the last time I saw the Destroyer was fighting with Priscilla in order to take over her body and gain new consciousness. Anyways I'm glad to see Riful in a weird form now is back and I don't think this thing is offspring from Riful and Dauf. She said "I hate you" so I am just assuming that this thing is the fused being just like the Destroyer but she is not mindless and now have gaol to destroy the her target, Priscilla. Because Dauf said something like if you touch Riful you will pay for this and I am also sure that Riful wasn't expected herself to die in the hands of Priscilla like this so she kind of big grudge againist her now. Looking forward to upcoming chapters so much in oder to get clear clarification on the matter at hand.