View Single Post
Old 2010-01-05, 13:29   Link #65
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Maybe it's just 7Arcs being deliberately vague again by feeding the rabid shippers intentionally contradictory information?

(Well, either that or Erio and Caro have a permanent residence on Mid and Fate has a room there 'cause, y'know, they're kids and she's their mom, so at least once in a while they might act like they're a vaguely normal family. Seriously, the only analogy for that family that even vaguely works for me is that the kids are like ones who attend boarding school...where they arrest poachers and other criminals who routinely try to kill them...)
My money's on this. Seven Arcs is laughing all the way to the bank again.

My question regarding the possibility of Erio and Caro having their own place is thus: ignoring why they might let two 14 year olds of mixed gender live on their own, why would they need their own place? They're Fate's kids, so if Fate is living with Nanoha, why wouldn't Erio and Caro stay there too? I mean, they would all be family, right? Just like how those two crashed at Subaru's place in SSX, I don't see why they wouldn't crash at Nanoha's if Fate was also living there.