View Single Post
Old 2010-01-21, 01:05   Link #1040
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
...Hmm, well. Lambda says that Beatrice was in a pitiful state when she found her. I think here she means Meta-Beatrice, as the collation of all the Beatrices on Rokkenjima. This would include Shannon's personified love for Battler.

Since Battler isn't around, I can see her suffering rather a lot.
No mate, go re-read EP3's Tea Party. 34 was talking about Beatrice before she became a witch. She was talking about her as a human. Here's the text:

"......That's why, in exchange for letting me borrow that, I made you a witch. .........If I stop being your guardian, you'll immediately go back to being a human. ...Make sure you don't forget that, no matter how much incredible magical power you hold, ......you are nothing more than a temporary witch."

(...)

"............Because originally, you weren't even a witch, and at any time, I'll remind you what a truly shabby creature you were. ............If you betray my expectations. At that time, you can look forward to a fun, fun punishment game.

In the world of billions of kakera, ......I'll send you into the most miserable kakera and seal you there. .........You were miserable in the first place, so it'll really be worth choosing a miserable kakera."