View Single Post
Old 2012-07-14, 08:51   Link #97
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyfw View Post
and the plot thickens.

i know anime adaptations lose a lot of details from what the light novels covers, and so how much do you think was lost in this case in episode 1 and 2?
Well, it seems like they kept all the scene but instead shortened it and took out some information. Like in episode 1, the part during their physical examination check and such.
In episode 2, it shows the part where the student council realises that Akatsuki took the vice-presidents panties(He also took the other girls bra) and see their conversation about it. Also the part about the three girls pissing their pants had lots of themes and funny moments cut off. Also about the fight between Akatsuki and the other guy called Onizuka(He's my favorite male character in this series) was had parts taken out such as he tried to molest Miu but got stopped by Akatsuki and such.

Episode 3 probably can finish volume 1 since the remaining thing which happens are......
-The virtual training thing, where a terrorist terrorizes the system and the student gets in a serious danger but Akatsuki basically solved it with ease.
-The culprit behind the terror was the guy who was bullied by Onizuka and he was hiding his true power. Akatsuki again solves this himself.
-And a very short epilogue about the other world realizing that Akatsuki must have took the Maou's daughter, and the part Miu releases all her sadness and sorrow about having her father killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Does myu get stronger later on?
Also, how old is Akatsuki now seeing as he spent 5 years there? And when does myu fall for him? Considering his continued sexual harassment
Actually Akatsuki physical age doesnt change when he was in the other world for 5 years. Even if he was in the other world for thatlong, not even a day has passed since he left his original world.

I think Miu falls for him in volume 3, but she started to have feelings for him before that......Can't actually remember precisely though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Spoiler for Volume 9:
Well couple of people learns her identity in volume 4, since they needed to go back to the other world to settle things. In volume 2/3, a Yuusha from the other world was sent to kill or bring Miu to the other world because they knew that she was alive.

Miu also doesnt battle much. She usually just stands or runs away. But Kyouya realises her true worth in volume 3. I think it was..... So Miu doesn't go through a power up during her battle and such. More like her true power was unlocked or released in later volumes.