Old 2012-10-16, 18:24   Link #104
Mittwoch
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Mittwoch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
Oh oh would I be...

???
On my forum? Well.. uhm, it's only for a special group of people that have done some design work for the forum... Dunno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Great update as always, really like the spaltered paints andthe fact than, in the request, you didn't show their face.

One thing thought, with the black/dark being so dominating, would adding some white on the banner be a good idea ? Also, given than white is kind of the major color of Aigis ( the girl in the right) wouldn't that equalize their impact ?
Thanks ganbaru for the c&c; as for the splattered paints they are in fact painstaking smudge efforts. As for balancing it out, they're supposed to be dominantly opposite so I'm quite happy with how it is. Metis doesn't have as many effects around but I didn't want to make it symmetrical so it's alright.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmimixx View Post
asdfghjkl

The new stuff is so mind blowing. The colors are very well played out and the focus on the request set is so cool. Most importantly, can you please stop making great signatures ;___;? <33
D'awwww, thank you mimi *hands over cookie*. Ahaha, I just do what I can, I'm not that good really :3

Here's some new stuff, anime fans ranks and a new banner and some new buttons: