View Single Post
Old 2008-07-04, 17:37   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Your Favorite Character(s) in Macross Frontier

Welcome to your favorite characters' thread where you get to vote for more than one of your favorite characters in Macross Frontier. Now, why stop at just voting for your favorite characters when you can also let the rest of the fanbase know why those characters appeal to you? I know I'm going to pick Sheryl because she is my girl.. () and then vote for Ozma Lee because he is dashing... and then Ranka Lee because she can wonderfully mix her whiny-bratty personality and concoct into something of an irresistable charm that is hard to describe. And then I'll vote for... allright I'm not yet sure whom I'll vote for next..may be for than gigantic chick who can turn into a loli. I'm confident I'll be able to decide once I've seen episode 12 and 13.

You fans do the same.

I just have one rule in affect for this thread when posting here.
  • Absolutely no campaigning.

Have fun!

By the way, if you have any other characters in mind that you would like to see in the poll who have appeared up until episode 13, feel free to mention them. I'll also try to add pictures to those characters in the opening post providing I'll be able to locate a screen cap. Also, special thanks to Zalem for the list of characters.