View Single Post
Old 2008-04-02, 03:42   Link #1204
Ahasuerus
UNBOUND-ed

@qtip:
Quote:
That you've mentioned both Sola and Rozen Maiden reminds me that they were animated by the same studio.
Hence the random loli-goth in Sola .
Ah, I did not know that! None of the credits are translated on my copies. Mayuki would make a perfect Rozen Maiden, but I think Shinku would plain kick her ass

Quote:
Didn't care for the character designs?
Naru Nanao is crying in a corner right now.
And so are Kotori and MiyaMiya (The one from ef.)
Aw! Well, the chins of death bothered me a little at first but gradually I got used to them, so they can come out of the corner now

Um... by the way, who are they? I wanted to check out ef, but something in a review put me off it... maybe a bad ending? I'm still planning on it for a dead zone in my schedule.

@Mushi:
Quote:
But, I'll grit it out since I hear it has a good ending.
Well, you didn't hear that from me. Oh, wait...

I guess I have to say (too late I guess) that I'm obviously biased in favor of Sola despite its flaws

@KholdStare:
Quote:
By the way, I have, er, people who will never talk to me again if I happen like Rozen Maiden.
Yeah, I know of people like that Here's a tip: Screw them If you like a series, like it. I watch anime by myself so no lamers can jeer at stuff they feel threatened by, like an anime about dolls. Idiots. Tell them to go watch their robot-bashing chest-thumping easy-to-digest cartoons, and leave the drama to those mature enough to appreciate it.

Don't get me started. Oh! Too late!

Quote:
By the way, Suiseiseki is a complete win. I want that doll. Crap, I'm turning into a girl.
No worries, you aren't It's just those idiot "friends" casting a bad influence on you. They're still at grade school level, calling people sissies. I've got all the Jun Planning Rozen Maiden Pullip dolls, and if someone said something stupid, I'd feel obligated to kick their ass, just because, you know, it's the right thing to do

I mean, they might not look 100% accurate, but the clothes make the doll :
Spoiler for Suiseiseki and Souseiseki Pullip Pair:

Some dolls are magical, and cool Don't let twits tell you otherwise. But that's a whole 'nother topic, and off I guess