View Single Post
Old 2013-07-23, 15:28   Link #216
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Oh yeah my money's on Rentaro x Kisara.

It's not my OTP though. That would be between Miori x Rentaro and Seitenshi x Rentaro which is why I personally don't care that much about this whole thing. I enjoy cheering for impossible couples in case anyone couldn't tell.

And of course everyone else is against Glasses Guy x Kisara. Everyone's else's OTP is Rentaro x Kisara.

You know a pairings popular when this thread suddenly got the most active it's been since I started posting summaries here when it's announced that Kisara has the possibility of being ntred.

Although that still doesn't beat Chinese fans reactions. 5 threads in a day on the same topic and a guy threatening to jump off a building if it actually happens (I had popcorn while reading that thread......it was that fun).

.................................................. ....

.................................................. ...

Oh boy.

Hate to break it to you. But I distinctly recall someone telling me that the author's a fan of nitro+ games and Gen Urobichi and that Black Bullet was somewhat inspired by Gen's works.

Hell according to what my friend got from one of the author's blogs Rentaro was originally suppose to be a more Kiritsuga type character until the author realized that, that type of character doesn't work well in the setting he's writing in.

Also to add to that the author is fairly dickish in his own way. Especially in how he treats Rentaro and every loli except Tina.

With that said, to assuage your fears I doubt Kisara would be ntred at all given that Black Bullet isn't that type of novel and not even Gen has written plots that trollish but kissing (even if accidental or forced) to induce drama and torture Rentaro is probably something the author takes delight in.

Edit: A chinese translator compared Kisara/new guy with Rias/phoenix from High School DxD. So........................I guess that confirms that it's just one sided interest.
First things first, dat psyduck.

Second, who is Gen Urobichi?

Third, if he's like Raiser then glasses guy is royally screwed up the ass with a poleax.