Thread: Review Forum
View Single Post
Old 2004-06-07, 15:18   Link #6
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
I think discussion about reviews is not only important, but necessary. I've often times gotten a much deeper understanding of a show after someone talks to me about a review I've written.
I know discussion is important as well but we should discuss the anime in a different thread. If we put both the reviews and the discussion in the same thread, then no new reviews will be added and we would get the exact same threads as the ones in the fansub forum thus completely nullyfying the purpose of these kinda threads.

Discussion is important but do it in the fansub forum, not in the review threads, otherwise these threads will become unorganised and filled with alot of comments which aren't reviews.

A review in my opinion is an (more or less) in depth opinion of all aspects of an anime you just saw. Having 1 thread which holds several reviews by different people allready opens a wide perspective about the strong and weak points of a certain anime. Discussion of these can be done in the fansub forum.

also I don't think we need a different forum for these reviews but threads and a sticky to keep track of them in the suggestions forum should do fine.
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote