Thread: Licensed Mirai Nikki (Series)
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-18, 22:32   Link #309
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
I don't think the diaries work that way.

Yuno's only shows what Yukki does or what happens to him. Things that Yuno observes with her eyes. "Yukki looks depressed" not "Yukki is planning to use me."

Yukki's only shows the things he observes around him, but not things that happen to him (because that's how he always used his diary before). So his diary wouldn't say what the 9th's plan was. It would just describe what he would see. If he'd been paying attention he'd have seen what would happen with his classmates, but Yukki seems to have not yet gotten the hang of using his diary, and didn't look ahead past the immediate entries.
Don't take what I said so literally. of course the diary wouldn't tell Minene's plan directly, but a simple "Oh no, our classmates have been blackmailed by the 9th and captured Yukki! We can't trust anyone!" would be pretty straightforward. As soon as Minene planned to do that, the result of that plan should have appeared in Yuki's and Yuno's diary.

The 4th's diary similarly should have said: "I was forced to kill the 1st and myself in order to save hundreds of students - DEAD END".

If the diaries didn't work that way what good would they be for?

Quote:
Well, #9 looks to be a cop/detective as well, seeing as she was at the crime scene for #3's murders.
Nah, Minene is just a very skilled terrorist. She knew about the 4th and so she decided to infiltrate his squad. I don't think it was ever specified but I guess she realized a cop was suddenly arresting a lot of criminals by getting on the crime scene with a way too convenient timing.
Then she learned about the 3rd and decided to wait to gather more info about him. But the the 3rd died and so she learned about the 1st.

The only thing that doesn't really make sense is why Yukiteru was informed of the game with such a delay. It is obvious that all the other diary holders already started to make their move since a long time.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote