View Single Post
Old 2013-04-09, 06:51   Link #29454
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washu-Chan View Post
Question: What were the GSD Gunpla sales like during its original broadcast? Based on rumors, they didn't sell well compared to the Seed Gunpla, with the exception of the Strike Freedom.

And given that Bandai's view is that the show is a "failure" (regardless of their performance and reception) if the show's Gunpla sell below expectations...
I don't think Seed and Seed Destiny were a "failure" per say. Why else would Bandai be doing those Remastered version releases/MG releases for ones we never got?

As well as, Sunrise doing the HD Remaster TV series for Seed and now Seed Destiny?

It's just Bandai trying to milk the franchise, and they're doing a pretty damn good job milking it..LOL

Personally, I would've loved to see them do a Remastered version of Gundam Wing w/ HD visuals followed by a Remastered version of Endless Waltz. Then we could get like RM Ver for Wing EW, Wing Zero EW, and then release the rest of the movie suits from Wing (Nataku, Heavyarms Custom, Sandrock Custom, Tallgeese III)...

I guess we'll have to wait on that though.

But I mean look at how popular Kira is from Seed and Seed Destiny.