View Single Post
Old 2010-11-16, 18:57   Link #110
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm View Post
I can't believe I haven't commented this thread yet, have I? Anyways, I must say Rennir your sigs are awesome, my favorite has to be the Lightning one though.

Nice update btw, I'm always a fan of monochrome and selective coloring, sorry wouldn't have a clue how to help you on your problem though. xS
Thank you Rhythm Haha I'm still an intermediate Yeah I decided to try out monochrome for once

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Glad you agree Rhythm.

Rennir is great at signature making. Too bad he doesn't update this place regularly.

Voi, Rennir! Update this place. Or I'll get on your case about it. Mildly unpleasant, by the way.
I just did But I'll definitely try to do once a week from now once Plus, you haven't been here in ages anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
Lovely new sig, Renn-kun I also love monochrome and selective colouring and I think it looks quite good. Real people FTW I'm looking forward to more of your stuff, btw...
For the win! Gemma Arterton is just stunning. Had to make a sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
@ Rennir that's a good sig than you made. The only issue than I have is the text's placement but, it might be a question of taste.
No, I think it's a legitimate issue. I think I'll remove the text on the next version and see which one looks better. Thanks for the C&C Have some cookies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I also thought that the text placement was a little strange. But I liked how you darkened and lightened based on which side the text is on.
Yeah, the original light source was on the left, so I just made that part somewhat brighter and darkened the right and voila!

EDIT:

Version 2. I think the eye color is more realistic, but the left eye is also kind of jagged...

Last edited by Rennir; 2010-11-20 at 01:06.
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote