View Single Post
Old 2007-08-01, 12:11   Link #353
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Ah yes, yuri FTW in this show, one of the main reasons I stick to watching this show, despite the loosely organized and nearly non-existent plot. First Nanoha and Fate share the same apartment and same bed, and sleep in the same bed under one huge blanket. Now they decide to adopt a daughter and try and see who's the better mama.

Gin-nee x Subaru chemistry also sparks a lot, poor Tea got shafted aside, lol. While I haven't seen beyond this ep, I have an idea what's about to happen from the blogs I've visited, but I won't spoil anything here.

The only thing I'll say is that it seems that the fact nearly all of Dr Jail Scalietti's cyborgs are voiced by Saito Chiwa (Subaru) and Kigawa Eriko (Ginga) isn't exactly a coincidence or due to shortage of seiyuu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Spoiler for Mama lessons:
LOL, poor boyfriend. But Vivio probably wouldn't even be bringing a boyfriend, since she would be so influenced by both of her mamas that the concept of having a boyfriend would seem totally alien. I don't think RH and Bardiche would mind so much if Vivio really brings a GF instead.

Last edited by Kinny Riddle; 2007-08-01 at 12:22.