View Single Post
Old 2008-09-13, 17:32   Link #10097
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyze View Post
They already supposingly killed her with a nuke, I really don't see them doing it twice. As it has been said before, it'd be like beating a dead horse.

Considering Lelouch refuses to lie to Nunnally and he was originally(even though his views have changed a bit) fighting to make a world where she could live peacefully, I'm guessing her opinion of how he's doing things is going to impact him greatly.
I wonder how long Nunnally's actually known about Lelouch. I mean, she seems to have heard his voice at the end of episode 6 when he screamed her name as Zero. She seems to know that something happened between him and Suzaku. She also has the whole 'lie-detector' by holding your hand thing, and she held Lelouch's hand frequently in the first season. I just think that it's going to turn out that she knew alot for a long time.

I also think killing her again would be somewhat repetitious, just like killing off another of Lelouch's LI. I would really like to see C.C. and Kallen both make; I mean they already killed Shirley and Euphie.