View Single Post
Old 2012-10-16, 20:43   Link #5003
Eeni

Wow... I don't check up on this for a day or two and a whole fire storms rages without me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou Souji View Post
Shipping has no place in intelligent conversation.
Of course it does! Don't tell me you weren't rooting for some characters to hook up while first watching the series. I know I was rooting for Une & Traize (I yelled at the TV when Traize kicked the bucket). And I kinnda did want Heero & Relena to end up together, but now, 15 years later, I'm glad that the series left it open. Relena is committed to her long and arduous job and Heero probably disappeared from her life... bittersweet methinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
I'm not trying to dis any displeased shippers. It's everyone's right to dislike something for whatever reason. But talking only about how 1x2 or 5xS has been sunk, when we have meowing mobile suits(/armors?) flying around and Duo and Wu Fei behaving like your standard anime cliché, is making one's criticism seem rather ...mindless.
Yes, these are much more important plot points that need some attention/fixing. Just like the random titbits like Jr. liking to file his nails (I swear he better stab someone with that file at some point, or else that kind of information is maddening and pointless to include).

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
By the way, was it said that Trowa had no offspring? I know it was stated for Quatre (at least that he wasn't married). 'Cause, you know, I'm still trying to figure out where Phobos came from.
Phobos, as well as Jr., are the offspring of Trowa & Duo's long lost siblings that were not mentioned in either the series or any of the novels. And by some miraculous twist of fate, they have now been picked up by their long lost uncles! So far, it seems the only logical explanation

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote