View Single Post
Old 2009-02-06, 12:06   Link #68
-Kh-
ポルカ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Don't get me wrong I can deal with moe crap as long the series is good like Ichigo Mashimaro and Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight! but in Lucky Star it made me want to smash my head agaisn't a wall not literally but you know what I mean.
I'm not going to flame you, but I just found something funny:

-I love Lucky Star.

-I watched Ichigo Mashimaro, thought was okish but soemtimes too much loli for my taste.

-Started watching Manabi Straight, dropped it after 3 episodes.

Like I said in my previous post, I don't wish, and people shouldn't wish that a series is like (or better than) X or Y series. Because there is always something good or bad about most series, there will probably always be many people that really liked them or many other people that hated them.

That's the way that people is, we are not copies of each other to think alike. If I wanted another series like Lucky Star, then I would want Lucky Star 2, but I don't want another series trying to mimic it and fail.

Most of the products of any kind out there that fail to deliver and to meet expectations are usually because of this, they try to mimic what has already be done, what there is already out there, and then is when get flooded by generic and uninspired products lacking unique content to make them shine among everything else.
-Kh- is offline   Reply With Quote