View Single Post
Old 2012-01-07, 01:18   Link #482
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Decil looks awesome, am hoping that's what Gen2 will look like animated as well

It's funny how Millais looks younger than Emily, even though she's got a good 10 years on her. Glad to see FlitxEmily confirmed (take that, Yurin)
Now who did Dique procreate with, if Alisa really is his kid? Must've been some bombshell... although I'm not to keep on her having his hair, it's a constant reminder *shudder*
Have to agree, the feddie characters don't look their age, but it might look better animated. The rest of the cast looks a lot better than the previous generation though, especially in direct comparison. The colors are also more toned down/matching (no more bright yellow and turquoise, yay), so it looks a lot more like it wants to be taken seriously.

The school bit could either be really fun or really terrible, so I'm a bit less excited about the story reveal for now.
So, I'm curious to find out if Asem's in a regular school club about Mobile suits. As in, they fangirl over military weaponry they've never touched before, while sitting firmly in a classroom and eating poptarts and ice cream? Or if it's some kind of serious business? Well, judging by his sidekicks and his "longing for mobile suits", it's the former

Seriously liking the look of Gen 2, they've clearly made an effort here. If the story improves equally, I'm quite happy
Maybe the three healing pods of Diva contributed something to this. They had the technology.

Asem's immediate circle reminds me of Kira's engineering club in Seed. Romary as a school idol? Fllay.

A long shot, but Arisa's hair tie could be Yurin's. Dique had beaten Flit by a year.