Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 04:13   Link #2812
orangejuicetang

Actually, out of curiosity, how many pros have we seen that are associated with a team? Or pro-level, or whatever. Thinking about it, I wonder what level Harue actually is, since she stopped playing after losing to Kokaji-pro in the semifinals all those years ago, but then it turns out that Kokaji-pro went on to become the number 2 best player in the world who still remembers that one hand Harue won off her in the semifinals so I have no idea where I'm going with this.

But I digress, somewhat. From what I've gotten so far, the only two bits of info that she found out that other people don't know about is Sumire's tell and Awai's supernova (?). The other info like 'harvest' and 'fishing' seem to be more common knowledge, or at least the other players already knew about them. As for Teru and Toki, those two are just pretty hax on their own.

On a more unrelated note, I can't help but keep grouping Awai and Shizu together in my mind as 'the pair who loves shouting numbers like one hundred'

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote