View Single Post
Old 2013-09-04, 14:44   Link #23
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Staff Comments! (I'll be editing this post while they add more)
Scriptwriter Junki Hanada:
Quote:
Rikka Takanashi Revision. When I saw the poster with Rikka triumphantly standing, I was aware for the first time the amount of love the staff and fans have for her.

This movie is Rikka's history.

Hardworking yet clumsy; diligent yet lazy;
Heroic yet cheeky; timid heart yet full of pride;
forever changing expressions and emotions;
this is the history of a girl you can't ignore.
This is the history of how Rikka Takanashi met Yuuta Togashi.
It'll please me if you enjoy the tale on the big screen.
Character Designer Kazumi Ikeda:
Quote:
It's been a while since the first season ended, so while I was working on the movie memories kept coming back to me. "Ah, right right. It's how these characters are supposed to look!"
(It's been such a long time since I've seen Isshiki with long hair...)
While we fondly remember the television series, we move forward towards the second season. When I first heard about that from the director, I raised my voice in reply. "What? Are we doing that?"

There's also one of the popular Lite episodes too! Please enjoy yourself while pondering how cute it is.
Art Director: Mutsuo Shinohara
Quote:
During production of the movie, I greatly felt like I was wrestling with various topics like the immense impression new productions give off, creation of new delusional worlds Rikka imagined, and feelings towards the next season.

However, when I had the opportunity to see the finished work at a private screening, the impact of the highlights hit me with a punch beyond my dreams. Despite my attention towards the new parts of the film, the "chuunibyou S1" part also snatched my heart away.

The movie isn't worth seeing just for the new parts; the highlights are also impressive!!
It'll make you re-think things over as we head towards the second season.
I think you'll be pleased if you go to the theatre to see it.
Color Design Akiyo Takeda
Quote:
Rikka Takanashi Revision has been safely completed.
For fans of the TV series who were wondering if they should watch the film having seen the first season, I'm pleased to report my thoughts.

Just as the title suggests, Rikka Revision, made me realize again just how cute Rikka is as a girl and how she fell in love despite being chuuni.
The new parts have her in full girl form. Of course they're also chuunibyou as well.

Thankfully, it's already been decided that a second season will be made.
I'm curious what'll happen! As this movie ends, we'll be happy if you enjoy yourself until the very end or get up as soon as the ending song plays!
Setting Designer Hiroyuki Takahashi:
Quote:
It's been a while since I met our cast.
Yes, yes, it's those guys. Once again I felt they were charming.
Once again.......?
Ah, that may be why it's a Revision.

Seeing their adolescence "once again" was enjoyable. Seeing them after a while touched my heart.
Again, I expect great fun activities from everyone in the second season as well.
But before that, I think this movie will be sufficient enough for everyone to enjoy their footprints.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT

Last edited by ultimatemegax; 2013-09-09 at 18:50.
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote