View Single Post
Old 2004-04-12, 22:26   Link #47
jennwenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Sexy Commando Masaru-san.

This was aired in 6-minute blocks as an intermission for some late night chick oriented-TV show. The theme song was by Penicillin, and the damn thing made absolutely NO sense.

In between scenes, the artist would draw ukelele lessons, and then it'd get back to the show.

It's not worth watching, except for episode #2 with the soccer ball, and the best line in the entire series, "Why is he bleeding from THAT side of his face?!"
I beleive it aired in Wonderful, just like the anime Colorful did. And it is TOO worth watching!!!!

Also, I forgot to add Little Nemo. Its an American-Japanese co-production that Miyazaki and Takahata were going to work on but quit in the pre-production stage due to differences with the director/producer/can't remember. Its a shame, because it had the making of an awesome story that didn't live up to its promise. It was only ever released on dubbed VHS in America I think. It told the story of the land of dreams and nightmares and cool flying beds and things. Damn, I lost that tape...
jennwenn is offline   Reply With Quote