Thread: Crunchyroll Dog Days
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-04, 13:41   Link #280
dragon132004

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
the whole summon at first give me a whole zero no tsukaima vibe but it all change when takuto... I mean shinku just agrees with it. And like said above, it's more like MAR heaven.

And the character design are really cute. It's lovely and all likable but when I head Shinku's voice. I first thought of Kida but after a few more minutes I thought of takuto then the girl...... I started remembering how bad the ending of star driver for me and wondering if their will be a wako and sugata in the story but it turn different again.

The bird did remind me of chocobo but before that it remind me of road runner card of yusei in yugioh 5d
I see then its really interesting show because it gave you that many thoughts, and I'd also like to find out why they had to choose Miyano Mamoru for Shinku Izumi role, you know Takuto's image kept popping out in my head at the first minutes but to my surprise then I found myself I like Shinku character way more than takuto's, if you ask me, I have many regrets after watching Star Driver.. Like it made me feel they should've picked out another seiyuu for Takuto's after that ending.

Anyway if you wanna see why Miyano Mamoru was chosen as "Best Voice Actor", you could start watching Steins;Gate, the first episode was rocking with his talent.
dragon132004 is offline   Reply With Quote